iran telecom innovations
Top governmental support and an active participation of leading exhibitors and potential buyers
Despite the current difficult situation in Iran, exhibitors expect another successful fair, since the response of the exhibitors to iran telecom innovations 2019 is better than expected.
To show presence on the Iranian market, to stay in contact with their long-time customers and to discuss business are the main goals of the exhibitors.
Organized by the German trade show specialist fairtrade in cooperation with their Iranian partners Palar Samaneh, the 20th International Trade Show on Innovative CIT Solutions is taking place at the Tehran International Fairgrounds.
iran telecom innovations 2018 saw the participation of 157 leading exhibitors and potential buyers.
A similar size is also expected for 2019 as the event is heavily supported by the Ministry of ICT, the Communications Regulatory Authority, TIC-Telecommunication Infrastructure Company, Iran Post and many other governmental institutions.
- TCI-Telecommunications Company of Iran covers the entire hall 6 to present their latest technologies and solutions as well as the Telecommunications Company of Tehran
- MCI-Mobile Communications Company of Iran makes an impressive presentation occupying the entire hall 7
- MTN Irancell covers the entire hall 27
Major governmental institutions to inform about their latest activities in hall 8 such as
- Ministry of ICT
- Communications Regulatory Authority
- Telecommunication Infrastructure Company TIC
- ICT Research Institute
- Iranian Space Research Center ISRC
- Post Bank of Iran
- Post Company of Iran
Important banks such as Bank Mellat and Bank Saderat Iran have their impressive stands in halls 14 and 10.