About iran telecom innovations
Already since the year 2000, the German exhibition specialists fairtrade and their Iranian partners Palar Samaneh have been organising iran telecom.
With some 40,000+ trade visitors, hundreds of exhibitors from the world over and its decades-long success story, iran telecom is the industry’s most important platform for valuable business contacts for Iran and its neighbouring countries.
iran telecom innovations 2023
Top governmental support and an active participation of leading exhibitors and potential buyers
Exhibitors are keen to participate at iran telecom innovations 2023. To show presence on the Iranian market, to stay in contact with their long-time customers and to discuss business are the main goals of the exhibitors. Organised by the German trade show specialist fairtrade in cooperation with their Iranian partners Palar Samaneh, the 22nd International Trade Show on Innovative CIT Solutions is taking place at the Tehran International Fairgrounds.
iran telecom innovations 2023 sees the participation of leading exhibitors and potential buyers
A strong participation is expected for 2023 as the event is heavily supported by the Ministry of ICT, the Communications Regulatory Authority, TIC-Telecommunication Infrastructure Company, Iran Post and many other governmental institutions.
- TCI-Telecommunications Company of Iran to cover the entire hall 6 to present latest technologies and solutions as well as the Telecommunications Company of Tehran
- MCI-Mobile Communications Company of Iran makes an impressive presentation occupying the entire hall 7
- MTN Irancell covers the entire hall 27
Major governmental institutions to inform about their latest activities in hall 8 such as
- Ministry of ICT
- Communications Regulatory Authority
- Telecommunication Infrastructure Company TIC
- ICT Research Institute
- Iranian Space Research Center ISRC
- Post Bank of Iran
- Post Company of Iran
Important banks such as Bank Mellat and Bank Saderat Iran have their impressive stands.